Designed specifically for applications where the chassis prevents the fitting of a front mounted oil pump. Suitable for single seater chassis that do not use conventional engine mountings (filter will foul the RH engine mount on Escorts, etc).
• Removes the need for a remote oil filter and pipework, saving weight and work when removing the engine.
• Large scavenge rotor gives improved scavenging over standard 5 port oil pumps (25% larger).
• Unique internal oil passages ensure smooth oil flow through the pump and more stable oil pressure over a greater RPM range.
Oil feed inlet from oil tank
- Sand cast stages in heat treated aluminium.
- CNC machined for consistent accuracy.
- Hardened and ground drive shaft.
- Case hardened relief valve and seat.
- Unique oval separator plate between rotors/stages with O ring.
- Carefully engineered internal oil ways to give smooth flow of oil through pump.
- Integral spin-on oil filter element.
- Flanged bolt-on fittings means you can select your preferred fitting - BSP, JIC or push-on stems (not included).
- Supplied complete with oil filter.
- Each pump is pressure, flow and leak tested.
- Use a minimum of 5/8" ID hose if the tank is no more than 2 metres from the pump. Use 3/4" ID hose if further away e.g. boot mounted tank.
Scavenge inlet from sump
- Use 5/8" ID or 3/4" ID hose. Pump sucks oil from the sump through this port.
Scavenge outlet to oil tank
- Use 5/8" ID hose. Pump returns oil to the oil tank via an oil cooler.
To view the flanged bolt-on fittings available, type PACEFF in the search box at the top of this page.