Conventional rocker arms produce sideways movement in valve stems causing high levels of friction and subsequent wear to both stems and valve guides. Roller rockers virtually eliminate valve and guide wear due to their strong arm construction and large low friction needle roller bearings.
- The strongest aluminium rocker arms in the world with deflection and bend tests proving their aircraft grade extruded aluminium arms superior to rival aluminium and stainless steel arms.
- These lightweight rockers have an excellent balance and low inertia.
- The ultimate rocker arm for use in high revving street engines and almost every race application.
- The pushrod socket provides metered oil supply and directs oil to the trunnion and roller slot.
- This superior arm is complimented by the strongest and best hardware in the business including massive ground trunnions matched to oversize needle roller bearings.
- The trunnions and rollers are manufactured from high strength chrome moly steel.
- The superior ground finish on Yella Terra trunnions offers smoother operation, lower friction and better bearing compatibility than the machined finish used with comparable products.
- Torrington needle roller bearings are used, not cheap turned steel alternatives
- The roller pin is positively retained my an internal circlip.
Ford Essex V6
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 3.0 V6 1969-1981
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.5/3.0 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Transit Mk2 3.0 V6 1978-1986
- Ford Zephyr Mk4 2.5 V6 1966-1972
- Ford Zodiac Mk4 3.0 V6 1966-1972
- Gilburn Genie 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1969
- Gilburn Invader 3.0 V6 1969-1973
- Marcos GT 3.0 V6
- Reliant Scimitar GT 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1970
- Reliant Scimitar GTE 3.0 V6 1968-1979
- TVR 3000M, 3000S & Taimar 3.0 V6 1972-1979
- TVR Tuscan 3.0 V6 1969-1971
- Additional Information
Part No YT5016 Fits Engine Type Ford Essex V4/V6 Product Group Valve Rocker Equipment Stock Status Available From Stock Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 31 of our 2016 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping