Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in Motorsport blue. Manufactured in the UK.Ford CVH
- Ford Escort Mk3/Orion 1.3/1.6/XR3 1980-1985
- Ford Escort Mk3 1.6i/XR3i 1982-1985
- Ford Escort Mk3 RS Turbo Series 1 1984-1985
- Ford Escort Mk4/Orion 1.4/1.6 1986-1990
- Ford Escort Mk4 1.6i/XR3i MFi 1986-1989
- Ford Escort Mk4 RS Turbo Series 2 1986-1990
- Ford Fiesta Mk2 1.3/1.4/1.6/XR2 1983-1989
- Ford Fiesta Mk3 1.4/1.6 1989-1995
- Morgan 4/4 1.6 1982-1993
- Reliant Scimitar SS1 1.3/1.4/1.6 1984-1990
- Reliant Scimitar SST 1.4 1990-1992
- Reliant Scimitar Sabre 1.4 1992-1993
- Additional Information
Part No BPL04 Fits Engine Type Ford CVH Product Group Ignition Leads Stock Status Available From Stock Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2018 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 83 of our 2018 catalogue Brand Logo
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Ford oil filter X/Flow OHV Kent, CVH, Lotus Twin Cam, BDA, Zetec SE/Sigma, EcoBoost & Valencia/HCS EFL500No Tax, Each £5.65 Taxed, Each £6.78
No Tax, Each £6.09 Taxed, Each £7.31
NGK resistor spark plug, Ford CVH carb & EFi, Taunus/Cologne 2.9 V6 (flat seat) & DOHC 8v/16v standard NGKBCPR6ESNo Tax, Each £2.68 Taxed, Each £3.22
No Tax, Each £2.85 Taxed, Each £3.42
No Tax, Each £16.17 Taxed, Each £19.40
No Tax, Each £4.03 Taxed, Each £4.84