- Ford Anglia 105E/123E 1959-1968*
- Ford Capri Mk1 1.3/1.6 OHV, 1.6 OHC & 2.0 V4 1969-1974 (Type 3 gearbox)
- Ford Capri Mk2 1.6 OHC 1974-1978 (Type 3 gearbox)
- Ford Capri Mk3 1.6 OHC 1978-1986 (Type 3 gearbox)
- Ford Consul 315 1961-1963*
- Ford Consul Capri 1961-1964*
- Ford Consul Corsair 1963-1965 (2000E gearbox)*
- Ford Corsair V4 1965-1970 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Cortina Mk1 1.2/1.5 1962-1966 (2000E gearbox)*
- Ford Cortina Mk1 1.5 GT 1963-1966 (2000E gearbox)*
- Ford Lotus Cortina Mk1 1963-1966 (2000E gearbox)*
- Ford Cortina Mk2 1.3/1.6 10/1968-1970 (Type 3 gearbox)
- Ford Cortina Mk2 1600E & GT 10/1968-1970 (Type 3 gearbox)
- Ford Cortina Mk2 1.3/1.5/1.6 1966-10/1968 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Lotus Cortina Mk2 1966-10/1968 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Lotus Cortina Mk2 1969-1970 (Type 3 gearbox)
- Ford Cortina Mk3 1.3/1.6/1.6GT 1970-1976 (Type 3 gearbox)
- Ford Cortina Mk4 1.3/1.6 (not GT) 1976-1979 (Type 3 gearbox)
- Ford Cortina Mk5 1.3/1.6 (not GT) 1979-1982 (Type 3 gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 Mexico 1970-1974 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 1970-1974 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 Twin Cam 1968-1971 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Prefect 107E 1.0 1959-1961*
- Ford Sierra 1.6 (Type 3 gearbox) 1982-1988
- Lotus Elan 1962-1974 (2000E gearbox)
* Early gearboxes used a single gasket for the bellhousing and front nose. This has been replaced by two separate gaskets, GB2E704 & GB2E705.Bullet/2000E/3 rail 4 Speed Gearbox
A medium duty 4 speed box with three selector rails and all cast iron casing. Has been made with various gear selector positions; steering column change, two types of floor change and remote floor change. 7/8” x 20 spline input shaft.
Often referred to as the ‘Bullet’ gearbox, Bullet actually refers to competition three rail boxes that are fitted with close ratio straight cut gears. 2000E is a reference often used which originates from the Corsair 2000E models that were fitted with a closer gear ratio set than standard models. Apart from the gear ratios, all other service parts are identical to standard gearboxes.
Oil capacity 1.21 litres. Standard oil grade SAE80.
Type 3 - 4 Speed Gearbox
4 speed single rail version of the 2000E gearbox. Cast iron maincase with alloy tail housing. 7/8” x 20 spline input shaft.
Oil capacity 1.1 litres. Standard oil grade SAE80.
- Additional Information
Part No GB2E705 Product Group Gearbox Spares Replaces Part Nos GBT3705 Fits Gearbox Type Ford 2000E/Bullet gearbox, Ford Type 3 gearbox Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2018 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 112 of our 2018 catalogue Brand Logo
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £1.25 Taxed, Each £1.50
No Tax, Each £1.42 Taxed, Each £1.70
No Tax, Each £1.50 Taxed, Each £1.80
No Tax, Each £1.08 Taxed, Each £1.30
No Tax, Each £4.08 Taxed, Each £4.90
No Tax, Each £5.00 Taxed, Each £6.00